What to Do If the Electricity Goes Off
Check breakers or fuses. If they are not the problem, call us and let us know that the power if off.
When reporting an outage:
- Give us the name of the person, business or farm name on the account.
- The number of the affected meter (found on your bill or the face of the meter).
- Your name and a phone number where we can reach you.
- Any other information that you feel will help eliminate the problem such as a downed power line or pole.
- Always stay away from downed power lines!
To report outages 24 hours a day, call 1-806-983-2814 or 1-800-657-7191 (toll free). At Lighthouse Electric, reliable electric service is our main goal. We are always looking for new ways to improve system reliability. There is always someone local to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!